At firstbusinessweb we even keep the costs simple so you always know where you stand. Before any costs are incurred we will always perform a thorough analysis of your requirements and then provide you with a detailed proposal.
As well as detailing what will be delivered and the timescales, the proposal will also provide the costs broken down into two elements:
- A one-off set-up fee that covers:
- Analysis of your requirements (layout, colours, content, functionality, graphics etc.).
- Design and production of the site.
- Domain registration (the web site name) if required.
- Registration of the site with search engines and indexes (so customers can find the site).
- A monthly maintenance charge that covers:
- Hosting your site on high-availability servers with fast internet access.
- Full management of your website content.
- All backups and monitoring to ensure continued availability of the web site.
- Administration of your domain including domain name renewals.
- Marketing and search engine promotion.
Set-up costs depend on the complexity of the design, number of pages and the inclusion of facilities such as order tracking, on-line quotations or purchases. Maintenance costs depend on the type and frequency of changes ranging from circumstantial changes e.g. telephone, fax or address details through to daily updates if required.
All this means that before you commit you know exactly how much it will cost to set up your site and what the fixed monthly fees will be. More information